- IPGC Council Membership offers reputable personalities a platform to create partnership/bilateral relationships with other investment, government and international partners that will dwell on exploring all global best practices for international cooperation to deploy key Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and Joint venture agreement/partnership that will yield in massive job creation, social security and National development.
- Create knowledge expertise and strength for Educational Development Plan, Election Observation, Peace, Security and Conflict Resolution, Advocacy Mobilization and Enlightenment of the afformentioned within the specific timeline in the manner and development conditions hereinafter set forth.
- Guidelines on getting international grants/Funds & scholarships globally. Consequently, create a level playing ground for global resource management and economic engineering that would be brought in through this partnership, as we all hope that financiers are going to expand by day owing to the guarantee and assurance/opportunity that the AU & UN SYSTEM offers this platform.
- To promote peace, health, health, equality human rights, economic development and educational access in developing nations, especially especially within the territory of their network.
- To work in his/her best efforts to spread the message of peace, Introduction of IPGC to new members, organizations & individuals locally and globally.
- To work for the service of humanity without discrimination of Caste, Color or Creed
- To work under guidance of the high officials of IPGC and always uphold the Declaration of Human Rights adopted by the United Nations, December 10, 1948.
- To develop netwoks locally and globally in the sphere of economic, ecological, educational and bioethical reflection and action and to organize the peace squard in their country.
- To provide advice, guidance, direct action and support in regards to issues pertaining to the field of and implementation of Sustainable Development and Peace..
- To organize and facilitate conferences, seminars, Celebrating International Peace Days, and educational programs dealing with sustainable economic development, gender equality, environmengtal and corporate social responsibility, education access, peace, disarmament, NGO netwoking, Health and human rights.
- To engage in other activities related to the furthering or obtaining the goals, objectives and mission of the Organization, as the need arises.
Currently, IPGC is established in the following countries:
UNITED KINGDOMMonomark House, 27 Old Gloucester St, London, WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom Email: email@example.com
UAE (DUBAI)Suite 1705, Latifa Towers, Opposite Emirates Towers, Sheikh Zayyed Road, Dubai - UAE. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
South Africa1, Volschenck Street, De La Haye, Bellville, 7559 Capetown, South Africa. Email: email@example.com
DR CONGOC/O Youth National Council Boulevard Sendwe 5058 Kalamu Kinshasa, DR Congo.
ZIMBABWE MISSION SECRETARIAT8, Cherrington Close Kamfinsa Harare, Zimbabwe Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
East Africa Regional HeadquartersOffice Address: Uganda Email: email@example.com
Malawi Mission SecretariatAddress: Education Office, P.O. Box 50 Ekwendeni Mzuzu, Malawi