Event Date: February 27, 2024 - March 2, 2024.
GLOBAL LEADERSHIP INVESTMENT SUMMIT & AWARDS (GLISA TEXAS2024)
27th Feb – 2nd March, 2024
South Shore Harbor Resort and Conference Center, Texas, USA.
The GLOBAL LEADERSHIP INVESTMENT SUMMIT & AWARDS (GLISA TEXAS2024) will feature various activities like;
● 3 Days Executive Masters Class (MBA) on Strategic International Trade; Policy & Promotion for Sustainable Development
● Leadership Excellence & UN SDGs Peace Award
● High Level Trade & Investment Roundtable
● Global Leadership Summit & Awards
Tuesday 27th February, 2024 - Arrival Of Participants
Tuesday 27th – Thursday 29th February, 2024
- Workshop / Training for Investment Promotion Agencies (IPAs), Top Corporate Executives, Civil servants & GLISA Participants.
The Workshop Certification aims to provide insights into international investment strategies that are critical to investors thus allowing fund managers to better support return and funding objectives.
Thursday 29th February, 2024
- High-level Investors/Investment Roundtable & Lunch - fostering Interaction between investment stakeholders to address policy Challenges for investment and enterprise development.
Discussions will focus on investment opportunities in the following sectors;
Oil and Gas, Power and electricity, ICT, Real Estate, Manufacturing, Health, Banking, Aviation, Governance and politics, Agriculture and Hospitality/Hotels
Friday 1st March, 2024
- Global Leadership Summit & Awards . Global Leaders will be speaking on various relevant TOPICs as follows.
● Leadership style to Development
● Keys to attracting Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
● Effect of government policies on investors
● Effective legislation and regulation, key to economic and investment growth
● The Future of Oil & Gas in a Digital Economy, Energy Investment & it's impact on Economic Growth
● Food Security and Global Ecological Threats
● The Challenges of Digital Technology
● Cryptocurrency, Block chain and Legal Ethics
● Structural Reforms & Policies for Economic Development, Dealing with low interest rate
● The Role of investment strategies and Policies for National Development
● Corruption & it's effect on Economic Growth
● The Impact of National Security on Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
● Financial Sector Reform and Its Impact on Investment and Economic Growth
● Agricultural investment options for poverty Alleviation & Rural development.
Evening Session - Peace Ambassadors All white Dinner Party
Saturday 2nd March, 2024
– Departure Of Guest
Read more about GLISA TEXAS2024 via:
Register for this Event
See more events
PALISH ACCRA 2023 /CIPG FELLOWSHIP INVESTITURE ACCRA 2023
8TH EDITION OF PAN AFRICAN PEACE LEADERSHIP SYMPOSIUM & HONORS (PALESH ABUJA 2022) - Videos.
PAN AFRICAN PEACE LEADERSHIP SYMPOSIUM & HONORS (PALESH KIGALI 2022) RWANDA - VIDEOS
23rd - 26th May, 2022.
(PALESH KIGALI 2022 - Event Photos
23rd - 26th May, 2022.
PAN AFRICAN PEACE LEADERSHIP SYMPOSIUM & HONORS (PALESH ZAMBIA 2021), Lusaka, Zambia - Videos
Meet our Diplomatic Corps Members from different countries around the world
African School of DiplomacyPartner
Centre for Leadership and Enterprise DevelopmentPartner
JODELA Integrated Services LTDPartner
Chartered Institute of Management and Leadership, USAPartner
SDG Humanitarian MagazinePartner
African Youth International Development FoundationPartner
US-Africa Trade CouncilPartner
Pan African SDG Leaders and IconsPartner
United Nations FoundationPartner
International Society of DiplomatsPartner
International Peace CommissionPartner
Bridging the GapPartner
Arise O' NigeriaPartner
Foreign Investment NetworkPartner
Crime Free World and Peace CouncilPartner
Social Advocacy Youth For PeacePartner
Currently, IPGC is established in the following countries:
UNITED KINGDOMMonomark House, 27 Old Gloucester St, London, WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UAE (DUBAI)Suite 1705, Latifa Towers, Opposite Emirates Towers, Sheikh Zayyed Road, Dubai - UAE. Email: email@example.com
South Africa1, Volschenck Street, De La Haye, Bellville, 7559 Capetown, South Africa. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DR CONGOC/O Youth National Council Boulevard Sendwe 5058 Kalamu Kinshasa, DR Congo.
ZIMBABWE MISSION SECRETARIAT8, Cherrington Close Kamfinsa Harare, Zimbabwe Email: email@example.com
East Africa Regional HeadquartersOffice Address: Uganda Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Malawi Mission SecretariatAddress: Education Office, P.O. Box 50 Ekwendeni Mzuzu, Malawi